Getting Connected With Others
UCG offers a wide variety of small groups through which it is easy to make friends, deeper connections and loving relationships in our spiritual community. Small Groups are about gathering with other like minded people and allowing friendships to naturally form between people, which is how community happens - naturally.
In a small group we hang out, have fun, share life and experience God with a group of friends.
Connecting and getting to know others at Unity Church of Greenville is easy!
Following are some of the small group activities that are available.
On-going group meets to work on musical pieces to incorporate into our
Sunday Celebration Services. To learn more, click here!
Sunday Nights 7pm: A Course in Miracles
Stillness Meditation Tuesday Mornings 10:30 am-11:30 am
Wednesday Night LIGHT:
Silent Meditation 6:00pm-6:30pm
Guided Meditation 6:30pm-6:55pm
Book Discussion Group 7:00pm
Criteria for Forming a
Small Group Ministry
Our Small Groups are created by congregants of Unity Church of Greenville, just like yourself! These groups invite like-minded people to meet and establish a greater connection and to support our ministry.
If you’re interested in starting your own group, please follow these simple steps:
1. Put together a group of people from our spiritual community who are interested in your connection group. Prepare your roster of participants, including names, email addresses and phone numbers.
2. As a group, adopt the Spiritual Intention of the group (which must align with the Vision and Mission statement for Unity Church of Greenville). Have all group members sign this document and return it to UCG.
3. Decide upon a name for your group and the day(s) and time(s) you will meet. You are encouraged to meet offsite, due to limited classroom space at the church.
4. Create a description of your group that can be used in printed publications distributed by Unity Church of Greenville to attract new members.
5. As a group, decide upon an Outreach Project in which you would like to participate each year. There are many projects available through Unity Church of Greenville’s Outreach Ministry; you are welcome to find community projects outside of the ministry as well.
After you have completed this checklist, the leader/main contact for the group should send the information to: email@example.com. Your information will then be reviewed
and you will be contacted.